Friday, May 24, 2013

It's a WRAP!

I can NOT believe another school year is over! So sad that Madison only has one year of Playschool left! :(
I planned this years party along w/ 2 other moms in the class! I saw an invitation on Pinterest that said, "it's a wrap". We thought that could be a really cute end of the school year party theme!

One of the other moms set everything up at our local children's museum (same place as the princess party). I was SO happy I wasn't hosting it at my house again this year!

I designed this invitation by using images I found on Google. The polka dots boarder was a little fuzzy. I need to figure out how to fix that before I have things printed!

You guys know by now that I love water bottle labels! :) I realized the morning of the party that I forgot to make some. I made these while the kids were eating breakfast! I taped them on the bottles as I sat them out on the table. Nothing like a last minute decoration! ha!
I promise we did have "real" food! We just kept that on a separate table since we were going to serve that to the kids. This was our SWEETs table! :)

Madison found these cute plates at Hobby Lobby and we had to buy them (even though I had already bought red ones from the Dollar Tree).

 I found a bag of assorted sized foam balls at the Dollar Tree. I cut pieces of tissue paper and wrapped it in cellophane. Then twisted the ends and used a little glue to hold the ends. I let the kids spread these out on the table and I put them in the centerpieces.


We found these containers at Hobby Lobby. I knew they would be perfect to use for centerpieces! I used round floral foam (again from the Dollar Tree) and wrapped it with tissue paper and iridescent cellophane. 

More views of the tables. I added pictures of all the kids from her class to the centerpieces.

I had planned to make my sugar cookies, but ran out of time. I found these at Walmart and they were labeled "Peanut Free" (which is a requirement) so I grabbed them! I cut pieces of cellophane and wrapped them up to look like candy.

Party favors! Shortly after decided on "sweets" theme, I saw these cute soda pop bubbles at the Dollar Tree. I thought they would be cute!

A little party favor for the teachers! 



1 comment:

  1. I would love to purchase the template for the invitations!!

    ReplyDelete